On the fair day ....
- 1.00pm Let
the procession Begin
PEAL OF BELLS WILL BE RUNG TO OPEN THE FAIR
Procession leaves Marchants Road, attended by the Fair Personalities,
a marching band and the walking and vehicle floats. Judging of best
floats will be at 12:45pm
- 2.00pm Procession
arrives at the arena
- 2.30pm Presentation of prizes
- 2.40pm African Drum Music
- 2.55pm Brighton Jive
- 3.15pm Start of short run
- 3.20pm Start of long run
- 3.26pm Short Run - runners start
to come home
- 3.35pm Brighton Jive
- 3.55pm The leading runners
of the Fun Run return.
- 4.00pm St. Lawrence Dancers
- 4.15pm Scottish Dancers
- 4.20pm Junior Tug'o'War Final
- the heats were pulled on Friday night.
- 4.35pm Maypole Display
- 4.50pm Draw for the winner
of the 'Dancin in the street' Card prize. Make sure you've entered
your free 'Dancin in the street' Card ticket for the chance to
- 7:00pm If
you're still in the mood......
Evening entertainment at the Vinyard Lodge
wine bar - only those with stamina should attend. £5:00 entrance
to be purchased in advance (no ticket sales on the night). Music from